- Faculty Profiles
- East Asian Languages and Cultures Introduction
- East Asian Languages and Cultures Major
- Chinese Language and Culture Minor
- Japanese Language and Culture Minor
- CHIN - Chinese Language and Culture Courses
- EALC - East Asian Languages and Cultures Courses
- JPN - Japanese Language and Culture Courses
- KOR - Korean Language and Culture Courses
Korean Language and Culture Minor
Requirements of the Minor in Korean Language and Culture
The Korean minor consists of a minimum of five units of language or non-language courses at the 200-level or above, normally including KOR 201 and KOR 202. At least one course must be a non-language course. No more than one course may have the EALC designation, and the others should all have the KOR designation. Upper-level language work is highly recommended. Students must choose an advisor from within the Korean program. Only one unit may be transferred from another institution to fulfill requirements for the minor.
Students entering with advanced language preparation must still complete a year of Korean language and take three additional units, following the guidelines above.