- Cognitive and Linguistic Sciences Introduction
- Cognitive and Linguistic Sciences Major
- Cognitive and Linguistic Sciences Concentrations
- Linguistics Concentration
- Psychology Concentration
- Philosophy Concentration
- Computer Science Concentration
- CLSC - Cognitive and Linguistic Sciences Courses
- LING - Linguistics Courses
This course will provide a broad introduction to neuroscience, focusing on examples and approaches from cellular and molecular, cognitive, behavioral, systems, and computational neuroscience. The lecture aspect of the course will be accompanied by a 75-minute practicum in which students will engage directly in experimental neuroscience.
Max Enrollment: 32
Prerequisites: Fulfillment of the Quantitative Reasoning (QR) component of the Quantitative Reasoning & Data Literacy requirement.
Instructor: Bauer, Gobes, Wasserman, Quinan
Distribution Requirements: EC - Epistemology and Cognition; NPS - Natural and Physical Sciences
Typical Periods Offered: Spring; Fall
Semesters Offered this Academic Year: Fall; Spring